USCIS Changes Locations for filing certain Petitions and Applications

HOME_NON_D Forums News EN USCIS Changes Locations for filing certain Petitions and Applications

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    minisageek
    Keymaster

USCIS Changes Locations for filing certain Petitions and Applications

Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker [I-140]: This petition needs to be filed with Dallas Lockbox with the new form (June 14,2010). 

Petition for Alien Relative [I-130]: This petition for those residing in Canada needs to be filed with the Chicago Lockbox with the new form.

Petition for Alien Fiance(e) [1-129F]: This petition needs to be filed with the Dallas Lockbox beginning on August 3, 2010. 

Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status [I-539]: This application needs to be filed with the Dallas Lockbox beginning on August 3, 2010. 

Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur [I-526]: This petitions must be filed with the Dallas Lockbox with the new form. 

Application for Family Unity Benefits [I-817]: This application must be filed with the Dallas Lockbox when filing under IMMACT90 Section 301 with the new form (April 21, 2010), and with the Chicago Lockbox when filing under the LIFE Act Section 1504. 

Listening Session Regarding Lockbox 

Stake holders are invited to a listening section on August 24, 2010 about processing at Lockbox facilities. 

FY2011 H-1B Cap Count 

The FY2011 cap-subject H-1B petitions and advanced degree cap-exempt petitions receipted were updated. Up to July 30, 2010, about 27,300 H-1B cap-subject petitions were receipted, and about 11,600 H-1B petitions for aliens with advanced degrees were receipted. 

FY2011 H-2B Cap Count 

Up to July 30, 2010, 3,116 H-2B petitions (including both approved and pending petitions), toward the 33,000 H-2B cap amount for the first half of the fiscal year were receipted by the USCIS. 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘USCIS Changes Locations for filing certain Petitions and Applications’ is closed to new replies.