The B-2: visitor for pleasure visa is for individuals who wish to visit the United States temporarily or to visit family or friends.
Visitors will receive the approval for a 10 year visa to enter the United States if he/she is qualified and can stay for up to six months in the United States.
1. The visit will be temporary
2. The visitor will depart at the end of his/her authorized stay or any extension granted by USCIS
3. The visitor must have a valid passport
4. The visitor must maintain a foreign residence that he/she has no intention of abandoning
5. The visitor is able to support him/herself financially while in the United States