Student Visitors – F-1 Visa

Student visitors may be eligible for one of two nonimmigrant student categories. The “F” category is for academic full-time students in elementary, middle, high school, and college education. The “M” category is for students in vocational or non-academic programs. The student visitors who have an F-1 visa, their spouse and children under the age of 21can obtain the partner visa (F-2), and those who have an M-1 visa, their spouse and children under the age of 21 can receive the M-2 visa as well.

Eligibility Criteria:

1.       Must register for full-time enrollment in an academic school 
2.       Must register for a school that is registered and licensed in the United States to accept foreign students
3.       Must rove sufficient English language skills to perform studies or enroll in English training programs 
4.       Must attend private schools for all grades except college or university 
5.       Must have adequate financial capacity to support studies 
6.       Must maintain a foreign residence to return to in the home country after education  

CONTACT US AT 866.987.3646