Visitor for pleasure – B-2 Visa

The B-2: visitor for pleasure visa is for individuals who wish to visit the United States temporarily or to visit family or friends.

Visitors will receive the approval for a 10 year visa to enter the United States if he/she is qualified and can stay for up to six months in the United States.
 Eligibility Criteria:
1.        The visit will be temporary
2.        The visitor will depart at the end of his/her authorized stay or any extension granted by USCIS
3.        The visitor must have a valid passport
4.        The visitor must maintain a foreign residence that he/she has no intention of abandoning 
5.        The visitor is able to support him/herself financially while in the United States 

CONTACT US AT 866.987.3646