How can I approve that I have “extraordinary ability”?

HOME_NON_D Forums Eb-1A How can I approve that I have “extraordinary ability”?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    minisageek
    Keymaster

Answer

According to CIS regulations, if you receive a major internationally recognized award, such as a Nobel Prize, you will automatically qualify for an EB-1A visa. Other awards may also qualify if you can document that the award is in the same class as a Nobel Prize. Since very few individuals receive this type of award, alternative evidence of EB-1A classification based on at least three of the types of evidence outlined 
    below, is permitted:
    1. Receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence;
    2. Membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members;
    3. Published material about the alien in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
    4. Evidence that the alien has judged the work of others, either individually or on a panel;
    5. Evidence of the alien’s original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field;
    6. Evidence of the alien’s authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
    7. Evidence that the alien’s work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases;
    8. Performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations;
    9. Evidence that the alien commands a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field;
    10. Evidence of commercial successes in the performing arts;
    11. Other comparable evidence.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I approve that I have “extraordinary ability”?’ is closed to new replies.