USCIS denied my NIW petition, can I file it again? / 미 국토안보부 이민국에서 제 NIW 신청을 거부하였습니다. 이런 경우, 재신청이 가능합니까?

HOME_NON_D Forums NIW에 관하여 자주 묻는 질문 USCIS denied my NIW petition, can I file it again? / 미 국토안보부 이민국에서 제 NIW 신청을 거부하였습니다. 이런 경우, 재신청이 가능합니까?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    minisageek
    Keymaster

NIW cases can be denied for a number of reasons, legitimate or illegitimate. If a case is erroneously denied, a motion to reopen or reconsider (MTR) may be filed to fix the problem. If a case was denied based on a legitimate reason, e.g. lack of evidence to support the NIW claim, re-filing of the same case will unlikely give you the favorable result you are expecting unless you have new evidence to support the case. Although a previous denial alone may not have a negative impact on a re-filed case, we do not encourage you to re-file unless the case has a reasonable chance of success based on the new evidence you have collected. 

NIW 신청은 여러가지 합리적, 비합리적인 이유로 거부될 수 있습니다. 만약 NIW 신청이 부적당하게 거부된 경우에는 문제를 해결하기 위하여 재신청 또는 재심 (MTR)을 요구할 수 있습니다. 그러나 NIW 신청이 증거불충분 등의 정당한 이유로 거부된 경우, 새로운 증거자료를 제시하기 전에는 재신청을 한다고 해서 별다른 이득이 없습니다. 비록 이전의 NIW 거부결정 자체가 재신청 결과에 부정적인 영향을 준다고는 할 수는 없지만 재신청 후 승인을 받을만한 새로운 증거자료를 제시할 수 없는 경우에는 재신청을 장려하지 않습니다.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘USCIS denied my NIW petition, can I file it again? / 미 국토안보부 이민국에서 제 NIW 신청을 거부하였습니다. 이런 경우, 재신청이 가능합니까?’ is closed to new replies.